THE #1 BEST SELLING BOOK ON ADVISORY BOARDS!
Looking to build a successful and results-driven advisory board? My book “Built to SCALE™: How Top Companies Create Breakthrough Growth Through Exceptional Advisory Boards”, is the #1 best selling book on this topic. Now in 12 countries, Built to SCALE™ was the winner of the 2013 Best Leadership Book Award by the Small Business Book Awards. Thousands of business leaders have protected and grown their businesses using the model and tools I provide in this book.
My proven SCALE™ framework will guide you step-by-step as you build the advisory board you need to become an exceptional, connected, knowledgeable leader with a successful and profitable business. Whether you’re a start-up or an established $50 million firm, Built to Scale™ will give you the knowledge and tools you need to:
- Select the people you need to take your business from where it is now to where you want it to be while helping you develop exceptional leadership skills
- Compensate your advisors (you’ll learn about monetary, non-monetary, and equity-based options along with the legal and financial implications)
- Associate them into your organization with an effective change management strategy that minimizes disruption and maximizes effectiveness
- Leverage your advisors for business, process, and infrastructure development as well as for networking and strategic planning
- Evaluate and evolve the board as your organization grows
Download the Whitepaper
Six Biggest Mistakes CEOs Make When Selecting Advisory Boards
Each year, 100 million new businesses will open around the world, according to an estimate by Dr. Paul Reynolds, director of the research institute at
The beginning of the year is always a popular time for business owners to evaluate their advisory boards. Once you’ve completed your strategic plans for
“Get On Board” will be spotlighting companies that have successfullyimplemented advisory boards. If you have a successful advisory boardand would like your firm to be
Recently, business owners have been asking me about “micro boards” and “flash boards.” These are temporary boards designed to address a specific challenge or growth
“Get On Board” will be spotlighting companies that have successfully implemented advisory boards. This month, we spotlight SnapShot Interactive, a digital marketing firm, and its
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
A 30-year entrepreneur, speaker, & globally recognized growth strategist, Marissa Levin’s lifetime legacy mission is to educate, equip, & empower 100 million entrepreneurs & leaders with the skillsets and mindsets they need to reach their greatest potential.
© 2020 Marissa Levin | Successful Culture